Sunday, August 3, 2008

clutz - tastic .

and as i font the iPod`s blasting:
hey there delilah
what`s it like in new york city
i`m a thousand miles away
but girl tonight you look so pretty
yes you do ..
times square can`t shine as bright as you
i swear it`s true
hey there delilah, plain white tees

okay . so, i sprained my ankle on my FIRST effin` day back from vacation !
OH NOS !
ohemgee .
i could really kill myself ..
UGHHHH !
I DON`T EVEN REMEMBER HOW THE EFF IT HAPPENED ! sheesh .
i was walking UP the stairs .. yes dudes, i tripped UP the fckn stairs and sprained my ankle .
ugh .
now i`m like .. confined to the darn bed until it heals . ( so until then i won`t know when i`ll be online again )
but knowing me, i almost went crazy at the thought of not being able to go online to pass the time it takes to "heal", and trying to use this new touch screen phone i have didn't make ANYTHING better . the internet is fast and all ( on the phone ) but i kept pressing the wrong keys, which reloaded all the webpages i visited and .. let`s just say typing the same thing 8 times in row gets really annoying .. so i gave up .
hopefully i`ll heal soon .. but, whatever .
i`m watching 'I Love Money' right now .. and i realized that i`m addicted to reality tv, much !



deuces from the clutz of the week, AHNA
ps: pray for my lightning fast recovery, puh - lease !

No comments: