Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where are you Yeezy?


I get a call like where are you Yeezy...




I've been M.I.A for a long time now, so allow me to reintroduce myself lol. I'm Stesha as some of you may remember. I have good reason for not being active in a while, I could never sign in because I forgot my password :| . I feel like an idiot for even disclosing that info with yall, how much of an ass do you have to be to forget the password YOU created? Moving on, all is well for the most part, I just celebrated my 20th birthday woo hoo. This is getting long, so I'll wrap it up. I just wanted to give a quick update and I'll try to make updates when I find it fitting and participate in more activities with Urbnfiends.
Love is Peace ::muah::

The idea for this graphic wouldn't leave my head
I know I need some extra practice and put in overtime lol


No comments: