Monday, November 23, 2009

coming along nicely...updated

I've really excited to say that we are coming along very well. I knew we wouldn't be able to recover 100%, but with the members that we still have trust that we have only been affected in size not talent.

Niqua, who initially created urbnfiends has been on a prolonged hiatus. Although she isn't currently with us she is to be well-respected among all members current and future.

To those of you who responded promptly to my email, I do thank you. I'm on a mission to have us set up so that we will be able to close 2009 with a viewing of each members recurring progress.

I am currently scouting members. If you all would like to help or take a look at our most recent applications let me know and I'll send that information over for you.


The following members have been verified on urbnfiends roster:

Lexi
Stesha
Effie
Liz
Free
Sarah
Rena
Nysha
Renee
Lena
Taye

Members whose status is pending:

Bre
Arianna


Members whose status will not be updated include the following:
Natasha
Breanna-dolcenerd
Iesha-memerized
Kenia- lovestruck

No comments: