Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Group Challenges

I decided that we would have some challenges within the group to basically test each others limits.
What I want you guys to do is come up with your own challenge that all urbnfiend members must participate in. It can be a blend challenge, a colorization challenge etc. I would rather they not be those exact things. Like I said we're testing each others limit and while we all might be able to colorize we can definitely blend. I mean you wouldn't be in this group if you didn't. So take some time to think and have your challenge topic submitted to urbnfiends.challenges@yahoo.com by Friday, February 13, 2009. And, I want you're completed challenge by Monday, February 16, 2009.

2 comments:

RENERZ said...

sounds good

effieee! said...

...will their be an extension?