Wednesday, May 6, 2009

work in progress



Leave it up to me to go reevaluating my worth two weeks before graduation. There are so many people that I have spent my entire senior year in love with, and then there are the few that came into my life just months before graduation. But, I think about it and on the day of graduation after we have all walked across the stage and the time has finally come for us to take pictures and say goodbye for the last time whose gonna come reach out for me.



Better yet, whose still going to be someone I'm in love at the end of my freshman year in college. I'm a person who hates to say goodbye. And, I hate to think the good times I've shared with people this year were the last times we were ever going to spend together.



But, I should a known there was a reason this year was so full of lessons learned. It's because I had to know that I could do well on my own. And now I have to go do well somewhere away from Memphis, and away from everyone I have ever depended on. I guess it's just about that time I start depending on me. Eh.

This is my work in progress. It's not there yet. But, I'm working on it. More than me.




No comments: